Common Pregnancy Issues
When you first find out you are pregnant this can be an exciting time or it can be a shock or a worrying time depending on your own circumstances. However no matter who you are throughout pregnancy there can be many issues you might face. Physically, Mentally, Emotionally or Spiritually. They can make you feel unwell, uneasy or feeling anxious.
Do you suffer with:
- Maybe you have Pelvic pain ?
- Back and muscle ache from carrying your growing baby ?
- Do you get leg cramps when you’re trying to sleep?
- Have you noticed your skin changing from dry to oily or oily to dry and are unsure what products you can use to help when you are pregnant ?
- Maybe you have noticed stretch marks starting to appear?
- Have you noticed Varicose Veins starting to appear that you didnt have pre pregnancy?
- Maybe you have noticed your ankles are starting to swell?
- Are you sufforing with constipation, indigestion or heartburn?
- Are you suffering with Morning sickness and nausea?
- Are you suffering from tirednesss and headaches?
- Maybe you’re struggling to get to sleep and could be suffering with insomnia?
Are you feeling:
- Anxious about dealing with the pregnancy mentally?
- Are you worrying about every little things down to the food you can and cant eat?
- Are you worrying about the pending labour as it edges closer?
- Are you feeling down and depressed with your personal circumstances?
If you are suffering from any of these problems, or any other symptoms, we might be able to help you through massage therapy, if you are living in the Teesside area, Many of these problems are hormone related and can be calmed and soothed so they are not quite as intense as they feel.
Pregnancy Massage can help …
Massage can help with a number of Pregnancy Symptoms, these are just some of the ways we can help through the power of massage if you live in the Teesside area.
- Massage can reduce back pain.
- Massage can help reduced joint pain.
- Massage can improved circulation great for varicose veins and a sluggish digestion system.
- Massage can reduce edema ( swelling in the legs)
- Massage can help reduced muscle tension and headaches.
- Massage can help reduced stress and anxiety by reducing the cortisol hormone ( the fight or flight hormone)
- Massage improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles.
- Massage helps the digestion system to keep moving
- Massage oils help keep the supple to avoid dryness or try and prevent stretch marks.
- Massage can help aid better sleep by relaxing the boy and the mind.
- Massage can help boost oxytocin production ” The feel good hormone”
Plus so much more, Massage is an holistic approach that helps rebalance and realign the entire body again. Although you may feel you have only a couple of the symptoms, massage takes the whole body into consideration and aids every part of it to heal.
Highly recommend baby treat 👌 Lovely massage by Claire such a lovely person with the magic touch for a relaxing massage x Best thing about this is your at the comfort of your own home with a very experienced masseuse x Thank you so much for coming out will definitely need more xxxAisha – Facebook 2019
I had a fantastic massage in the comfort of my own home, which was nice after not being able to take advantage of them on spa days which I’d previously been on. Communication was great, she was lovely and friendly and went the extra mile to make sure that it was perfect for me and baby. Not to mention the advantage that card payments were accepted! The treatment did exactly as expected and it left me feeling relaxed. Can’t wait to book up again! Thank you Clare 😊Sophie – Facebook 2019
Seated Back Massage
This massage can be performed from 12 weeks pregnant all the way through pregnancy. If you would feel more comfortable clothed or in a more upright position this is the massage for you.
Full Body Massage
With all our pregnancy massage can perform: Swedish massage, which is a technique using long sweeping strokes to stimulate all your sensors and allows the blood to flow more freely through the body reducing swelling and aches and pains.
We also use Shiatsu Massage, this technique used pressure on trigger points to stimulate your own bodies healing response.
Full Body Indulgence Massage
With all our Pregnancy massage can perform: Swedish massage, which is a technique using long sweeping strokes to stimulate all your sensors and allows the blood to flow more freely through the body reducing swelling and aches and pains.
We also use shiatsu massage, this technique used pressure on trigger points to stimulate your own bodies healing response.
This extra indulgence massage includes face and head massage for an extra 15 mins. (take the rest while you can!)
Spa Foot Ritual
Great as a labour stimulator
This treatment includes foot exfoliation, and massage using trigger points.
This treatment can only be performed from 39 weeks pregnant.
Did you know we do…
To help your body, mind and spirit heal.
Study Pregnancy, the first 40 days postnatal or Baby Bonding techniques all online.
Come and enjoy some precious time with your baby and have a bit of pampering too.
Check out our online shop for cute mum and baby products